20080224

home sweet

Photobucket

Our house is not in the middle of our street. Actually I really think our house should not be here where it is. Not in the winter, not when I need to go to the market, not when I were a kid back then.. When you buy a house you generally pay a lot. In that case, I would like to carry my house with me, please. You spend all your money, life savings, collage fond of your future kids and it doesn't do any tricks either? It may break down?! and bum* you loose it. It may burn* and again bum*. Actually choose your disaster, a flood? tornado? alien invasion? a volcano? you also loose everything you place inside. I think nowadays houses are just jokes. Even the candy house had a real purpose in this life and probably stayed up happily ever after, forever...

homy home humm hmm*